Total Pageviews

Monday, August 19, 2013

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1

1) To be honest I think that the only factor that will affect my final outcome in  this class is myself. Yeah, there are a few little thing here and there that can produce some type of affect , but when it comes down to it its all on me and my dedication to this class.

2) The experience that has made the greatest impact in my life ? Well , it was a family type of situation so I don't feel to comfortable posting it on my blog , sorry :/ . I can say that although it was a bad situation with bad consequences , I learned a lot from that experience and it help me grow up .

3) I'm excited about everything and anything that ill be learning through this class . I think that learning to be a better writer will help me be a better reader and that's a good thing because its an everyday life thing . Also , ill be able to expand my vocabulary which is exciting because I will sound more sophisticated and will be taken more serious when talking to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment