Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

MY OPINION ISN'T (A) RIGHT

Well , my class didn't do a Socratic seminar because not very many people actually came through with the assignment and read the article. I've read it at least 3 times and I'm not sure i fully understand it. I understand that saying " i have a right to my opinion " isn't a way to end an argument because obviously if you are entitled to your own opinion then so is the person that you were arguing with . So, saying that only creates a whole different argument , that's what i think anyway.  You r opinion is just that , an opinion. most likely there is something out there that proves that your opinion is wrong so at the end of the day your opinion doesn't really matter .



* Note : when i say " your opinion" , i mean everybody's opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment