Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Truly Interesting Piece Of Non Fiction

http://santamariatimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/possible-motive-details-in-murder-case-revealed/article_7a6d9d54-07cb-11e3-bceb-0019bb2963f4.html
 

I read this the other day, honestly I don't remember how I came across it. When Dr.Preston said a piece of non fiction I'm honestly not sure if this is what he meant. I honestly don't understand how someone can possibly go through with killing someone. Like seriously , who are you to take someones life? Nothing and i mean NOTHING justifies murder, not in my eyes anyway . Killing someone over something so stupid such as money , is it really worth jail ? Not to mention that in this case the consequence for the killer was worse than jail , he was murdered !

No comments:

Post a Comment