Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Big Question

Sure little kids ask a lot of questions, they are naturally curious . Even though I am 17 years old , i still ask A LOT of questions , only because I'm still SUPER curious!  i guess one of my main questions would have to do with religion ; is God real ? Because if he is , he makes some people suffer a lot . Did he actually create us ? And if he did , why did he let the world and his people suffer so much ? I guess I just don't understand why if he is such a good and powerful God why he lets terrible things happen to "his children". None of this religion thing makes since to me really. I know I want to believe in something , I guess I'm just not sure what I believe in yet? Would I feel more complete if I were to believe in God ? In a way , I'm somewhat jealous of people who do have so much faith in God because I want that . But I just can't , because I have so many doubts . It wouldn't be fair to myself pretending like i believe in something when the truth is i don't yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment