Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Launch

Choosing what to focus on with this project was difficult because I don't know what I want to do with my life! i mean, im only 17 so to focus on one thing is very limiting considering all the responsibilities. There are many things that i enjoy doing but one thing that I've always been passionate about and that I probably always will be is people; helping others in any way that i can.
i can use the internet in anyway that i know how. i can research people who have contributed a lot into giving back to the less fortunate and anything similar. I can use the people around me to get feedback and to get ideas from people who are interested in things similar to my topic.
I want to help people, and not just a small amount, i want to be able to help people around the world. I want to learn what makes people happy; some are fascinated by materialistic things and others by the simple thing sin life, why is that? i want to be able to help rebuild people who have been broken, people who feel like they have nothing left. i want to help people feel good about themselves. i want people to work together and just be happy. can you imagine who much better the world would be? 


No comments:

Post a Comment