Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Connecting The Dots

Racism is a very big issue. It's everywhere , we just decide to ignore it. Well we can no longer do that . We have to find a way to end this or at least let people be more aware. My reaction was 10 - 12 pages ?! I've never done that ! & then as I got working I was thinking racism is a big topic , so how can something this easy be so hard ?!  I'm interested in many things but my main things would be music and helping people. Music, there is racism in music. I guess if you split it up into genres that would be helpful. One quote from a song that I keep in mind is " why do black people gotta be the only ones who can't evolve ?" This isn't true about ALL African Americans & it isn't only true about African Americans. People mess up, yes but there isn't one race that is more sophisticated than another; we are all equal! Helping people , I just want everyone to have the same rights. As long as you aren't a criminal going around killing people or raping people, ten you aren't a terrible person and you shouldn't be treated different. We claims to be " the land of the free"  yet we can accept people because they are a different skin color ? C'mon now, that's ridiculous. No matter what race, be proud because each race has over come a lot ( some more than others) an they have fought to be where they are now. Don't judge someone by their skin color. Look at  how hard they work, what they bring to the table (so to speak), and how they treat others not what their skin color is .

No comments:

Post a Comment