Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 31, 2013

filter bubbles

Honestly , I already knew that Google did this. I knew that they personalized the results based on what you usually click on only beacause my brother and I have talked about it. What I didnt know was that other websites such as Yahoo are doing it to. I think that many different results should come up just so that you can get different perspectives . They way it changed my thinking about the inyernet is that now I will be more carefull I guess . I mean i don't look up bad things or anything but I will try to click on different links . Honestly, Im jus going to use duckduckgo.com from now on because like I said , I want different views and thats exactly what that website does. Honestly , im just going to do everything differently now, but I want to use the internet as little as possible just because I feel like it has become such a distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment